Code of Conduct
Thank you for participating in the 2022 LEND360 conference. We value the safety of our participants and staff, and below is the LEND360 code of conduct for all attendees. These health and safety protocols were determined based on current CDC guidelines and local regulations and are subject to change based on guidance at the time of the event.
Our Commitment to Participants
- To ensure the well-being of all participants, we ask all LEND360 attendees to adhere to the below “Code of Conduct” while participating at the event.
- LEND360, in conjunction with the hotel venue, will provide hand sanitizer stations at multiple points throughout the conference area.
- LEND360, in conjunction with the hotel venue, will work to ensure regular cleaning and disinfecting of the facility.
Participant Code of Conduct
- You agree to take reasonable actions onsite that will protect yourself and others from the spread of communicable diseases including COVID-19 and its variants, and you agree to follow recommended and required protective measures.
- Participants are welcome, but not required, to wear a face mask during the conference. Mask wearing shall be subject to Federal, State and Venue guidelines at the time of the event.
- You agree to monitor your health and be mindful of potential symptoms the week leading up to the conference and agree not to attend if you are experiencing a fever or other COVID symptoms unless you have received a negative result from a COVID test.
- You agree to immediately report and leave the event if you feel sick and/or display any known symptoms of COVID-19. If this is the case, please contact Russell Crutcher at email@example.com or (406) 321-1273. Should you need to leave under these provisions, it will result in your registration being cancelled and you will have the amount applied as a credit to future LEND360 events.
- You agree that LEND360 will not be responsible for reimbursement of any travel costs (flight cancellation fees, hotel cancellation fees, etc.) should the in-person meeting be canceled, if you are unable to travel, or if you are required to leave the event.
- You acknowledge the contagious nature of COVID-19 and voluntarily assume the risk that you may be exposed to or infected by participating in the conference and that such exposure or infection may result
in personal injury, illness, permanent disability, or death. You understand that the risk of becoming exposed to or infected by COVID-19 which may have resulted from the actions, omissions, or negligence
of the attendee (you) or others, including, but not limited to, conference staff and program participants.
- You voluntarily agree to assume all of the foregoing risks and accept sole responsibility for any illness or injury or expense of an illness that may result from attending the conference.
- You hereby release, covenant not to sue, discharge, and hold harmless LEND360, its employees, agents, and representatives, of and from the claims, including all liabilities, claims, actions, damages, costs or
expenses of any kind arising out of or relating thereto. You understand and agree that this release includes any claims based on the actions, omissions, or negligence of the conference, its employees, agents, and representatives, whether a COVID-19 infection occurs before, during, or after participation in the conference.
By attending, you agree to the provisions above and to follow all safety protocols and procedures outlined above. Failure to agree, or agreeing but failing to comply, will result in your registration being cancelled and will have the amount applied as a credit to future LEND360 events.