We at LEND360 understand that you may be experiencing stress given the rapidly changing information on travel restrictions and cancelled or postponed public events due to the coronavirus outbreak.
We want to take this time to inform you that we are still planning to proceed with our LEND360 event on September 21-23 in Chicago, IL and look forward to welcoming you to a top-notch event. However, we are closely monitoring the guidance of the World Health Organization and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention regarding the spread of the virus. We understand that the situation is developing rapidly, and our plans/actions may need to be revised as we move forward. We will work diligently to keep you informed of any developments.
Our focus is to ensure that we meet our attendee’s desire for industry leading content and networking opportunities while also doing our part to keep everyone safe. To help ensure the health and safety of our attendees we are:
– Coordinating with our venues regarding heightened sanitizing efforts.
– Asking participants to not attend the events if they or an immediate family member are not feeling well and/or suspect that they have been exposed to the COVID-19 virus.
– Increasing signage onsite reminding all attendees to keep their hands clean and wash their hands properly.
– Working to provide additional hand sanitizer stations around the venue whenever possible.
– Encouraging responsible behavior from our participants during any social or networking events.
However, should our event need to be cancelled due to the impact of the coronavirus, we will refund all registration fees for the cancelled event and waive the cancellation fee. For sponsorship payments, we will provide sponsors with two options: 1) receive a refund of the full amount or 2) transfer/credit the sponsorship payment to a future event. These options are only available to sponsors if the event is cancelled. Should participants and/or sponsors decide to cancel their participation and/or sponsorship without us cancelling the event, the prevailing policy from the agreements will be implemented.
We will continue to monitor the ongoing situation and will remain in communication with you. If you have any additional questions, please contact us at info@LEND360.org.